Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2015, June. The phone comes with the protection of Scratch-resistant glass technology. If you are looking for your device drivers, then you are in the right place.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB/Flash tool Drivers for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual.
Specifications of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual
Regarding the display, the phone includes 5.0 inches display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by Scratch-resistant glass technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and you can also upgrade it to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
The phone packs internal memory of 8 GB or 16 GB and also supports a micro-SD card up to 256 GB. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor along with 2 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, proximity, and compass. It supports the Dual-Sim mechanism.
The price of the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual in India starts from 14,990.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.