Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2014, January. The phone comes with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual USB drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow this article and you are good to go.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB/Flash Tool Drivers for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual.
Specifications of Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual comes with 6.0 inches display supporting a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It is powered by a quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM.
The internal memory of the phone is quite enough, as it packs 8 GB of internal memory that can be expanded to 32 GB via micro-SD card. For photos and videos, it includes 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including feature and a 1.1MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, NFC, and USB. It supports the Dual-Sim mechanism. It is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
The price of the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual in India starts from 8,994.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.