Realme Q is powered by 4035 mAh battery. If you are willing to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Realme Q smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Realme Q
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme Q.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme Q.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme Q.
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme Q.
Realme Q Specs
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3+ technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie).
The internal memory of the phone include three variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, fingerprint, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4035 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are light green and light blue.
Realme Q price is 130 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.