Do you own Realme XT smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Realme XT smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Realme XT
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme XT.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme XT.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme XT.
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme XT.
Realme XT Specs
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include three variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity, gyro, fingerprint and compass. The phone support dual sim. Realme XT is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are pearl white and pearl blue.
Realme XT price in Pakistan is 37,999.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.