Realme X2 was officially released in 2019, september. If you are looking for Realme X2 usb drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Realme X2 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Realme X2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme X2.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme X2.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme X2.
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme X2.
Realme X2 Specs
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include three variants 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include Quad 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyro and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are pearl white pearl blue.
Realme X2 price in Pakistan is 44,999.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.