Samsung Galaxy A2 Core was officially released in 2019, April. If you want to download the Samsung drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by Octa-Core 1.6 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes two variants 8 GB with 1 GB RAM or 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. Samsung Galaxy A2 Core is powered by Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery and comes in four colors which are black, blue, red and gold.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A2 Core.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A2 Core.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A2 Core.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A2 Core.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A2 Core.
If you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.