Galaxy A71 5G comes with an advance display known as punch hole display that gives attractive looks. The smartphone brings incredibly awesome features for its users. If you want to transfer files to your computer or flashing firmware on your Galaxy A71 or for any other reason like rooting, you will need to connect your smartphone to your computer first. This could only be happen, if you download and install the officially released Samsung USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone on your computer.
If you are here in search of Samsung USB drivers for your Galaxy A71 5G, then obviously you will find the latest officially released tested Samsung USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A71 5G smartphone. Not only the downloadable files, but also the detailed installation guide and video tutorials provided below based on the installation of these drivers. This guide will help you to easily install the drivers on your computer. You will find the latest Samsung USB drivers here that are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Before installing the drivers, kindly watch the video tutorials to let the Samsung USB drivers and ADB drivers install correctly on your computer.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Review
Galaxy A71 5G was officially released in 2020, June. The display of the phone is covered by 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The default version of software installed on it Android 10 with OneUI 2 powered by an Octa-Core processor. when it comes to internal storage, the phone includes two variants of 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Quad 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Galaxy A71 5G is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in three different colors that are Prism Cube Black, Prism Cube Silver and Prism Cube Blue.
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G is high end smartphone that price in dollars is $472.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- Download Latest Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A71 5G.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Samsung Galaxy A71 5G.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Samsung Galaxy A71 5G.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy A71 5G.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
- For detecting your smartphone by command prompt to perform different operations.
- Drivers provide a communication medium between a software and a hardware component.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.