Samsung has recently released a new high end smartphone with a stunning design. Samsung introduce a new shape by in the market by releasing Galaxy Fold.
Galaxy Fold can be unfolded to extend the screen due tow which the screen split in two parts. This is the new look of smartphone. In this article, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Galaxy Fold.
Samsung Galaxy Fold Review
Regarding the display, the phone consider Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 7.3 inches screen supporting resolution of 1536×2152 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. For better performance, the phone include Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset.
The internal memory of the phone include 512 GB with 12 GB RAM. When it comes to camera, Galaxy Fold has rock the market including triple 12MP + 12MP + 16MP primary camera with LED flash and features and dual 10MP + 8MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4380 mAh battery. Price of Samsung Galaxy Fold in Pakistan is 1750 EUR.
Download Samsung Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Fold.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Fold.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Fold.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Fold.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Fold.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.