If you are Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 user and want to download the officially released latest drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this article, we will provide you the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 Review
The phone was officially released in 2017, July. Regarding the display, the phone has TFT capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 3.8 inches supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1950 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are wine red, black and gold. Price of Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 is 200 EUR.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Folder 2
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Folder 2.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Folder 2.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Folder 2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Folder 2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Folder 2.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.