Galaxy Grand Prime was officially released in 2014, October. The phone made an entry in the market with a beautiful design and including a lot of features.
If you are Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime user and want to download and install the officially released drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this article, you will find the required drivers for your Galaxy Grand prime smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the drivers.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime support single sim or dual sim. The type of display is TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. The size of display is 5.0 inches with a resolution of 540×960 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) and also upgradable to Lollipop. Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2600 mAh long lasting battery. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including feature and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
Download and the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also let us know in the comment section.