Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro comes with 1 GB RAM and runs on Android 4.1. If you are here to download the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro smartphone, then you are indeed in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro Review
The phone is equipped with 4.7 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.1 powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The sensors on the phone include compass, proximity sensor and accelerometer. The phone is powered by 2000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro price in India is 9,499.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro.
Let us know in the comment section, if you find this article helpful.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.