Samsung Galaxy J is one of the popular series of Samsung which include lower end and mid range smartphones. This series made a strong position in the market because of its stunning designs and offering outstanding features in a low budget.
Samsung has worked a lot on its J series and has produced a lot of featured full smartphone with tag called “J”. Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) is one of its awesome release. The phone was officially released in 2018, June.
If you are Galaxy J3 (2018) user and want to download the latest officially released Samsung Drivers for smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this article, you will find the required drivers for your Galaxy J3 (2018). Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest drivers for your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) Review
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The phone consider IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery and offer three colors which are black, blue and gold. Price of Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) is 250 EUR.
Download Samsung Drivers For Galaxy J3 (2018)
- Download Samsung Drivers for Galaxy J3 (2018).
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Galaxy J3 (2018).
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Galaxy J3 (2018).
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Galaxy J3 (2018).
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Galaxy J3 (2018).
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.