Galaxy J3 Emerge was officially released in 2017, January with a new look. The phone get quite popular because of its features. Samsung smartphone brand has released this particular Galaxy J3 emerge smartphone with a lot of new, customized and extended features.
If you are looking for Galaxy J3 Emerge drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here. In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest drivers for your smartphone. keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Galaxy J3 Emerge.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Review
Galaxy J3 Emerge is packed with 16GB of internal memory and 1.5 GB RAM installed in it. It also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. For better performance and running the application smoothly, the phone include Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 7.0 (Nougat).
The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including HDR and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
Galaxy J3 Emerge is powered by Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.
The phone comes in two colors which are silver and black.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.