Galaxy J8 made an entry in the market in 2018, July. The phone has a quite stunning design.
If you are looking for Samsung Galaxy J8 drivers, then you are in the right place here. In this post, you will find the required officially released Samsung drivers for your Galaxy J8 smartphone.
Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest Samsung drivers for your Galaxy J8 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy J8 Review
Galaxy J8 runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The phone include Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset.
When it comes to internal memory, the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 16MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. Galaxy J8 is powered by Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery and comes in four colors which are gold, blue, purple and black.
Price of Samsung Galaxy J8 is 250 EUR.
Download Samsung Drivers For Samsung Galaxy J8
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J8.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy J8.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J8.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J8.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy J8.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer or laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.