Samsung Galaxy On8 was officially released in 2018, August. If you want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy On8 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy On8 Specification
The display of the phone is covered by 6.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1480 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.0 powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 64 GB of internal memory with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include dual 16MP+5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone support dual sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor and accelerometer. Samsung Galaxy On8 is powered by 3500 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and blue.
Samsung Galaxy On8 price in India is 11,990.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy On8
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy On8.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy On8.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy On8.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy On8.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy On8.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.