Galaxy S7 was one of the best releases of 2016. The phone has a stylish design offering super-awesome features. If you are Galaxy S7 user and are in search of the Galaxy S7 USB driver, then you are in the right place.
Here, you will find Samsung Galaxy S7 drivers. Just continue reading this article and you will be to find the Samsung Galaxy S7 drivers for windows 10.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and connecting your smartphone to a computer. Simply download the drivers and then install it on your computer and then safely connect your smartphone to your computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung S7 supports single sim or hybrid dual sim. The size of the display is 5.1 inches supporting the resolution of 1440×2560 pixels. The phone runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
Regarding the internal memory, the phone includes 32 or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 256 GB. It has 12MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Download USB Driver For Samsung Galaxy S7
- Download Official Samsung Galaxy S7 USB Driver.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Galaxy S7.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy S7.
How To Install Galaxy S7 USB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you have any problem related to this post.