Do you own Samsung Galaxy Tab 3? If yes, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, you will find the latest officially released Samsung drivers for your Galaxy Tab 3. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Tab.
If you want to connect your tab to a computer, then you need to download and then install these drivers on your computer or laptop.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Review
Regarding the display, the phone consider TFT capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 7.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 600×1024 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) powered by Dual-Core 1.2 GHz cortex-A9 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 8 or 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB.
The camera of the phone include 3.15MP primary camera and 1.3MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is white. Price of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is 150 EUR.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.