If you are looking for a stylish and featured full tab, then you might grab the Galaxy Tab S3. The tab is equipped with a lot of features and exists in a mid-range category.
In this article, we will help you in finding the right drivers for your Galaxy Tab S3. Drivers are important and necessary at the time, when you want to connect your smartphone to a computer.
We have include Samsung official drivers for your Galaxy Tab S3, keep reading the article and you will be able to find the latest drivers for your Tab. Simply go ahead, download and then install the drivers on your computer or laptop.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specs
Starting from the display of the tab, it consider Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of the screen is 9.7 inches supporting resolution of 1536×2048 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by quad-core processor. For better performance, the tab include Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 512 GB. The camera of the tab include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. Galaxy Tab S3 is powered by 6000 mAh battery and offer two colors which are white and black.
Price of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is 400 EUR.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.