Galaxy Z Flip is the recent outstanding release of Samsung smartphone brand that can be folded and unfolded anytime depend on user needs and comfortableness. Not only its awesome presence, but Galaxy Z Flip 5G also brings awesome and exciting features for its users. If you are a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip user and want to download the required officially released Samsung USB drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required Samsung USB drivers for your Galaxy Z Flip smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware, ADB drivers, MTP drivers and MediaTek Drivers. You can download all these drivers along with the detailed installation guide and video tutorials provided below based on the installation of these drivers. Carefully watch the video tutorials, so that you might be able to easily install them on your computer.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Review
Galaxy Z Flip was officially released in 2020, August. The display of the phone is covered by 6.7 inches Foldable Dynamic AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2636 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with OneUI 2 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. When it comes to camera, Galaxy Z Flip 5G features Dual 12MP + 12MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 10MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and barometer. Galaxy Z Flip 5G is powered by Li-Po 3300 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors that are Mystic Gray and Mystic Bronze.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G price in dollar is $1,449.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Download Latest Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G.
Video Tutorials on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of USB Driver
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Samsung USB Driver for your Galaxy Z Flip 5G.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.