Do you own Samsung Pusha or GTY-E1200 variant? Download the latest USB drivers for this phone to be able to connect it with Windows 7, 8 or 10 computer.
Table of Contents
Samsung Pusha (GTY-E1200) Phone Specifications
Samsung Pusha, also known as GTY-E1200 was released back in 2012. It is sort of featured phone that does not allow users to expand its memory beyond its internal limits.
Samsung GTY-E1200 weights just 65g and has a thickness of 13.5mm. It is very good option for those who want to have a secondary phone along with their smartphones. It has extended battery life and last for days.
Download Samsung GTY-E1200 USB Drivers
In case you want to make a backup of your Samsung Pusha GTY-E1200, you need to connect it to your computer using data cable and USB. For that, it is must to download Samsung E1200 USB drivers.
You can download the official Samsung E1200 USB drivers from here.
Other drivers are as following:
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung E1200.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung E1200.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung E1200.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung E1200.
Once downloading is completed, simply follow the regular procedure of installing the USB drivers on your Windows system. These Samsung E1200 drivers are compatible with all Windows versions.