Do you own Sony Xperia 1 II? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Sony Xperia 1 II operates on Android 10, also upgradable to Android 11 powered by an octa-Core processor. The Quad camera setup is equipped on its back. Moreover, It includes 256 GB of internal memory with 8/12 GB RAM.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Sony Xperia 1 II USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia 1 II
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia 1 II
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Sony Xperia 1 II
- Download PC Suite software For Sony Xperia 1 II
- Download Sony Xperia Mac Companion For Xperia 1 II
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Sony Xperia 1 II USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Sony Xperia 1 II.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Sony Xperia 1 II ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Sony Xperia 1 II Specifications
Sony Xperia 1 II was officially released on May 22, 2020. Regarding the display, the phone carries 6.5 inches OLED touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1644 x 3840 pixels.
It operates on Android 10, also upgradable to Android 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the storage, the phone offers two variants 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera of the phone includes Quad 12MP + 12MP + 12MP + 0.3MP Zeiss optics primary lens with LED flash including other features. In addition, 8MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and USB. Moreover, the sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum, and fingerprint.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Official available in three colors Purple, Mirror Lake Green, and Black.
Price of Sony Xperia 1 II in dollar is about $789.9