Do you own Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC comes with a Quad camera setup on its back. Moreover, It operates on Android 10 along with MIUI 12 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The phone includes 64/128 GB of internal storage paired with 6/8 GB RAM.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
- Download PC Suite software For Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC Specifications
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC was officially released on September 8, 2020. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.67 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Furthermore, It operates on Android 10 along with MIUI 12 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone offers three variants 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera features Quad 64MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP primary lens with dual-LED flash including other features. In addition, 20MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and fingerprint.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 5160 mAh battery. It is officially available in two colors Shadow Gray, and Cobalt Blue.
Price of Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC is about $189.