If you have owned the Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G comes with 6.8 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2x touchscreen. The phone runs on Android 11 along with One UI 3.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Regarding the storage, the phone consists of three variants 128 GB, 256 GB, or 512 GB.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G.
- Download Samsung PC Suite software For Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- For using the Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G was officially released on January 29, 2021. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.8 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1400 x 3200 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 11 along with One UI 3.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes three variants 128 GB with 12 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM or 512 GB with 16 GB RAM.
As for the camera, the phone features Quad 108MP + 10MP + 10MP + 12MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. In addition, 40MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, and fingerprint.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery, It is officially available in five colors Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Brown, Phantom Titanium, and Phantom Navy.
Price of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G in dollar is about $1,029.