Do you want a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G USB driver? If yes, then you have approached the right place. Here, you will find all the official latest versions of drivers along with PC suite software.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a Quad camera setup on its back. The phone is equipped with 6.67 inches IPS LCD touchscreen. Moreover, It runs on Android 10 along with MIUI 12.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- Download Mi PC Suite software For Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G was officially released on December 1, 2020. Regarding the display, It is equipped with 6.67 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Furthermore, It operates on Android 10 along with MIUI 12 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone offers three variants 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera holds Quad 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary lens with dual-LED flash including other features. In addition, 16MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, USB, NFC, Infrared port, and Radio. The sensors present on the phone are gyro, proximity, accelerometer, compass, and fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 4820 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Blue, Gray, and Red/Mint.
Price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G in dollar is $340.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.