Do you want a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G USB driver? If yes, then you have approached the right place. Here, you will find all the official latest versions of drivers along with PC suite software.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G comes with 6.9 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2x touchscreen display. Moreover, the phone runs on Android 10, also upgradable to Android 11 along with One UI 3.0.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G.
- Download PC Suite software For Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G was officially released on August 21, 2020. For best visual experience, the phone is equipped with 6.9 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2x touchscreen display. Moreover, providing the resolution of 1440 x 3088 pixels.
Furthermore, It runs on Android 10, also upgradable to Android 11 along side with One UI 3.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the storage, the phone offers three variants 128/256/512 GB of internal storage paired with 12 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera features triple 108MP + 12MP + 12MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. In addition, 10MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, Compass, Barometer, and Fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Mystic Black, Mystic White, and Mystic Bronze.
Price of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G in dollar is about $895.