Do you own Sony Xperia L? If yes, then you need to download USB drivers for your device. Here, we are providing the official drivers for Sony Xperia L.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB/Flash Tool Drivers for Sony Xperia L
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia L.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia L.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia L.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia L.
Specifications of Sony Xperia L
Sony Xperia L packs 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including feature and VGA secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and you can also upgrade it to Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean).
It offers 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD cards up to 32 GB. The phone includes Dual-Core 1.0 GHz Krait Snapdragon 400 processor. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
It is powered by a 1750 mAh battery to support its display of 4.3 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels protected by Scratch-resistant glass technology.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, if you have any problem related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.