Samsung Galaxy A7 is an android smartphone that was launched back in 2015, February. The phone comes with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for your device required drivers, then you need to download the official drivers for Galaxy A7.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A7
Samsung Galaxy A7 is equipped with 5.5 inches display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) and you can also upgrade it to Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop).
It is powered by Octa-Core processor along with 2 GB RAM. The internal storage of the phone include 16 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, proximity and compass.
Download USB/Flash Tool Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A7
- Download Samsung Driver for Samsung Galaxy A7
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A7.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.