If you are a Samsung Galaxy J2 user and want to download the USB Drivers for your device, then you are in the right place. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Drivers are very important when it comes to connectivity or flashing firmware on your device. To connect your smartphone to a computer, you will need an official drivers to be installed.
Installing ADB drivers is a bit different task, therefore you might need to watch the video tutorial on how to install ADB drivers on the computer provided below.
Download USB/Flash Tool For Samsung Galaxy J2
- Download Samsung Driver for Samsung Galaxy J2
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy J2.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Samsung Galaxy J2.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy J2.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy J2.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy J2 USB Driver on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy J2.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy J2 ADB drivers on your computer.
Why are Driver Required?
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required USB Driver for your Galaxy J2.
- Without the required USB driver, hardware cannot communicate.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J2
Samsung Galaxy J2 is an android smartphone that was launched back in 2015, September. The phone comes with a 4.7 inches display supporting a resolution of 540×960 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop).
It is powered by a quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes 5MP Primary camera with LED flash and a 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, NFC, and USB.
Galaxy J2 is equipped with Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer and proximity sensor.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.