If you are a Samsung Galaxy J2 user and want to download the USB Drivers for your device, then you need to download the official drivers for Galaxy J2.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Drivers are very important when it comes to connectivity or flashing firmware on your device. At the time, you need to connect your smartphone to your computer to transfer different files to between your computer and a smartphone, therefore the officially released required drivers should be installed on your computer. Installing ADB drivers is a bit different task, therefore you might need to watch the video tutorial on how to install ADB drivers on the computer provided below.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J2
Samsung Galaxy J2 is an android smartphone that was launched back in 2015, September. The phone comes with a 4.7 inches display supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop).
It is powered by a quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes 5MP Primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, NFC, and USB.
Galaxy J2 is equipped with Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer and proximity sensor. The price of Samsung Galaxy J2 in India starts from 6,487.
Download USB/Flash Tool For Samsung Galaxy J2
- Download Samsung Driver for Samsung Galaxy J2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Samsung Galaxy J2.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Samsung Galaxy J2.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy J2.
Download the above Samsung USB driver for your Galaxy J2 and then watch the video tutorials provided below in order to install it on your computer. You can also download and install the officially released Samsung Galaxy S5 USB driver by clicking on the link.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy J2 USB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Why are Driver Required?
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Samsung USB Driver for your Galaxy S5.
- Without the required USB driver, hardware cannot communicate.
If you are also looking for Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo USB Driver, then click on the link in order to download and install it.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.