Do you own Tecno Camon 17? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Tecno Camon 17 operates on Android 11 along with HIOS 7.6 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The phone is equipped with 6.6 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Tecno Camon 17 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Tecno Camon 17.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Tecno Camon 17.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Tecno Camon 17.
- Download PC Suite software For Tecno Camon 17.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Tecno Camon 17 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Camon 17.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Camon 17 ADB drivers on your computer.
Need For Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Tecno Camon 17 Specifications
Tecno Camon 17 was officially released in May, 2021. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.6 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Furthermore, the phone runs on Android 11 along with HIOS 7.6 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone comes in two variants 128 GB paired with 4/6 GB of RAM.
The camera presents triple 48MP + 2MP + ? primary lens with Quad-LED flash including other features. In addition, 16MP secondary lens with Dual LED flash is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Fingerprint, and Proximity.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Deep Sea, Frost Silver, and Tranquil Green.
Price of Tecno Camon 17 is about 160 EUR.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.