Do you own Vivo V21 5G? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Vivo V21 5G is a mid-range smartphone with super-awesome triple camera setup on its back. The phone runs on Android 11 including Funtouch 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Download Vivo V21 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo V21 5G
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Vivo V21 5G
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Vivo V21 5G
- Download PC Suite software For Vivo V21 5G
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo V21 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo V21 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo V21 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Vivo V21 5G Specifications
Vivo V21 5G was officially released on May 06, 2021. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.44 inches AMOLED touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Furthermore, the phone runs on Android 11 along with Funtouch 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone offers two variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for more storage.
The camera present triple 64MP + 8MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including features. In addition, 44MP secondary lens with dual-LED flash is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Gyro, proximity, Compass, Accelerometer, and Fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Arctic White, Sunset Dazzle, and Dusk Blue.
Price of Vivo V21 5G is about 340 EUR.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.