Do you want Tecno Spark 7 Pro USB driver? If yes, then you have approached the right place. Here, you will find all the official latest versions of drivers along with PC suite software.
Tecno Spark 7 Pro is designed to run on Android 11 including HIOS 7.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The phone carries 6.6 inches IPS LCD touchscreen display, providing a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Tecno Spark 7 Pro USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Tecno Spark 7 Pro
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Tecno Spark 7 Pro
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Tecno Spark 7 Pro
- Download PC Suite software For Tecno Spark 7 Pro
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Tecno Spark 7 Pro USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Spark 7 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Spark 7 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Tecno Spark 7 Pro Specifications
Tecno Spark 7 Pro was released in 2021, May. If we talk about its display, it carries 6.6 inches IPS LCD touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Moreover, the phone runs on Android 11 including HIOS 7.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone comes in three variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 6 GB RAM, or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera present triple 48MP + Unknown + Unknown lens with Quad-LED flash. In addition, 8MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, proximity, and Fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in four colors Spruce Green, Neon Dream, Magnet Blue, and Alps Blue.