Are you searching for a Tecno Spark 7 USB driver? Also, want to download the official pc suite software, if so, then this article is for you. Here, you will be able to download all the required drivers along with PC suite software for your smartphone.
Tecno Spark 7 runs on Android 11 including HIOS 7.5 equipped with an Octa-Core processor. The comes with 32 or 64 GB of internal storage. In addition, micro-SD card is also supportable.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Download Tecno Spark 7 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Tecno Spark 7
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Tecno Spark 7
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Tecno Spark 7
- Download PC Suite software For Tecno Spark 7
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Tecno Spark 7 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Spark 7.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Spark 7 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm, or MediaTek drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Tecno Spark 7 Specifications
Tecno Spark 7 made its entry in the market in 2021, April. The phone support dual sim. The display features 6.5 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Moreover, It operates on Android 11 including HIOS 7.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor. As for the storage, the phone offers 32 GB with 2 GB RAM or 64 GB with 3 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card.
Coming to camera, it holds Dual 16MP + ? primary lens with Quad-LED flash. For selfies, It consists of 8MP secondary lens with dual LED flash.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. Furthermore, the sensors present on the phone are proximity, accelerometer, and fingerprint.
It upholds the huge long lasting battery power with Li-Po 6000 mAh battery. officially available in three colors Spruce Green, Magnet Black, and Morpheus Blue.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.