So, having an Oppo A35 smartphone. You should go for downloading and installing the latest official USB drivers and all in one PC Suite software.
Oppo A35 is the smart release by Oppo brand appearing with a dew drop display design. Furthermore, It comes with 6.52 inches screen and runs on Android 10 including ColorOS 7.2.
In this post, you will be able to download the official latest Oppo A35 USB drivers along with the PC Suite software.
Simply, proceed to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the USB drivers.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo A35 USB Drivers and PC Suite Software (Latest Updated Versions)
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Oppo A35.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Oppo A35.
- Download MTP Driver for Oppo A35.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo A35.
How To Install Oppo A35 USB Drivers on Computer
Is Oppo A35 USB Drivers supported on Windows?
All the Oppo USB driver and PC Suite software, you are going to download it from here is supported on all versions of Windows OS like 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, and Vista.
Therefore, whatever Windows OS you have installed on your computer, drivers are compatible on both 32 or 64 bit versions.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- For successful communication between the computer and a device.
- Similarly, For supportability and compatibility.
- In addition, To carry out a particular task without any hurdle.
- To perform different tasks, rooting, flashing custom ROMs and Stock ROM, etc.
- It let the two hardware devices work properly in order to perform different functions.
Oppo A35 Specifications
The phone made its entry in the market in 2021, April with 6.52 inches IPS LCD touchscreen. Furthermore, for best visual experience, It provides a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Moreover, It runs on Android 10 including ColorOS 7.2 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Regarding the storage, the phone offers 126 GB with 4 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional storage.
The camera features triple 13MP + 2MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including features. In addition, 8MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium involves Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, proximity, and fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 4230 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors White, Blue, and Black.
You can get this particular smartphone at a reasonable price.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.