Do you want Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite USB driver? If yes, then you have approached the right place. Here, you will find all the official latest versions of drivers along with PC suite software.
Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite has Android 11 pre-installed along with OriginOS 1.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor equipped with Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G chipset. The phone holds a 6.57 IPS LCD touchscreen display.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite.
- Download PC Suite software For Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite Specifications
Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite was officially released on March 24, 2021. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.57 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels.
Moreover, It operates on Android 11 along with OriginOS 1.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
It comes in three variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
The camera features triple 48MP + 8MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. 16MP secondary lens is available at front for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, and Fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Black, and White.
Price of Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Lite is about 290 EUR.