If you have owned the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite runs on Android 11 along with one UI 3.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Moreover, It is powered by Li-Po 5100 mAh battery.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite.
- Download PC Suite software For Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Specifications
It is equipped with a large 8.7 inches TFT touchscreen display, providing the resolution of 800 x 1340 pixels.
It runs on Android 11 including One UI 3.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone comes in two variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera features 8MP primary lens along with 2MP secondary lens. WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB are available for connectivity medium.
The sensors consists of Proximity, and Accelerometer.
Furthermore, It is powered by Li-Po 5100 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Gray, and Silver.
Price of Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is about 170 EUR.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.