Do you want Samsung Galaxy F52 5G USB driver? If yes, then you have approached the right place. Here, you will find all the official latest versions of drivers along with PC suite software.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G comes with a Quad camera setup on its back powered by an Octa-Core processor along with Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G chipset. The phone runs on Android 11 including one UI 3.1.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung Galaxy F52 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
- Download PC Suite software For Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy F52 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy F52 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Specifications
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G was officially released in 2021. Regarding the display, It is equipped with 6.6 inches TFT touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels.
Moreover, It runs on Android 11 along with One UI 3.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone offers 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera features Quad 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. In addition, 16MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, and Compass.
It is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Black, and White.
Price of Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is about 260 EUR.