If you are Vivo Y15 user and want to hard-reset your device, then download the required USB Drivers for your device. Here, you will find the official drivers for Vivo Y15.
Finding the required drivers is not an easy task, but here you will be able to download the required Vivo drivers for your smartphone. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Vista. We have also included the detailed installation guide along with video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y15
Vivo Y15 packs internal memory of 4 GB that can be expanded to 256 GB. It is powered by a quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 512MB RAM. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean).
The camera of the phone includes 5MP Primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, Infrared port, and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery to support its display of 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity, and compass. It supports the Dual-Sim mechanism.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Vivo Y15
- Download Vivo CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Vivo Y15.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y15.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y15.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y15.
How To Install Vivo Y15 USB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.