Are you in need of a Vivo Y1s USB driver? Go through this post to the end and you will get your job done here easily. Here, we are providing the official latest USB driver for Vivo Y1s.
Vivo Y1s is the lower end smartphone that comprises of many features as per the expectations of user at that much price tag. The phone runs on Android 10 including Funtouch 10.5.
Drivers are mandatory and must be installed before connecting a smartphone to a computer. Or you might have made up your mind to flash the custom ROM on your device, in that case too, you are supposed to install the required drivers for your smartphone.
All the related official latest version drivers for Vivo Y1s are included in this post. So, take a look at below download section. Download all the drivers along with PC Suite software.
Further, follow the instructions ahead to install them on your PC.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y1s USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y1s.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y1s.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y1s.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y1s.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y1s Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y1s.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y1s. ADB drivers on your computer.
Purpose Of The Drivers
- When you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, ADB drivers should be installed.
- Likewise, for flashing the firmware flash file, CDC, VCOM, SPD, and Qualcomm drivers are available. Depending on your smartphone chipset. Download the particular driver accordingly.
- To transfer media files without any interruptions, you must go for downloading the MTP drivers.
- The smartphone with MediaTek chipsets requires MediaTek drivers to be installed.
- To execute the ADB and fastboot commands using the terminal, you are supposed to install the ADB & Fastboot setup.
- To execute multiple operations using the single interface with just one click, PC suite software is the most recommended one.
About Vivo Y1s
|Availability in the market||Vivo Y1s made its presence in the market in 2020, November.|
|Display||The phone comes with 6.22 inches IPS LCD touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720×1520 pixels.|
|Hardware/Software||It operates on Android 10 including Funtouch 10.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor.|
|Storage||The internal memory of the phone includes 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 32 GB with 2 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card for additional storage.|
|Camera||The camera of the phone features a 13 MP primary camera with LED flash including features and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies.|
|Connectivity Medium||Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, Radio, and USB.|
|Sensors||Proximity, Compass, and Accelerometer.|
|Battery||Vivo Y1s is packed with Li-Ion 4030 mAh battery.|
|Colors Availability||It comes in two colors that are Aurora Blue, and Olive Black.|
|Price||The price of Vivo Y1s is about 80 EUR.|