Not finding the right drivers for your Vivo Y12i? Don’t worry about that! Here, you go with this article providing the Vivo Y12i USB driver with the official latest versions. Additionally, PC suite software is also included in this post.
Vivo Y12i is the release of 2020, July. It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) including Funtouch 9.1 entertaining the user with a big display size of 6.35 inches.
Driver is the software part of any hardware component and literally cannot be ignored. In many circumstances, drivers play a vital role in communication the hardware and software interface.
Now, simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers along with the PC suite software.
Install them on your computer by following the instructions ahead provided in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y12i USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y12i.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y12i.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y12i.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y12i.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y12i Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y12i.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y12i ADB drivers on your computer.
Usage Of The Drivers
- When you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, ADB drivers should be installed.
- Likewise, for flashing the firmware flash file, CDC, VCOM, SPD, and Qualcomm drivers are available. Depending on your smartphone chipset. Download the particular driver accordingly.
- Moreover, To transfer media files without any interruptions, you must go for downloading the MTP drivers.
- The smartphone with MediaTek chipsets requires MediaTek drivers to be installed.
- To execute the ADB and fastboot commands using the terminal, you are supposed to install the ADB & Fastboot setup.
- Furthermore, To execute multiple operations using a single interface with just one click, PC suite software is the most recommended one.
Vivo Y12i Specifications
Vivo Y12i made its presence in the market in 2020, July. The phone supports Hybrid dual sim. Regarding the display, It features 6.35 inches IPS LCD touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720 x 1544 pixels.
Moreover, It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) including Funtouch 9.1. To carry out the processing efficiently, the phone includes an Octa-Core processor.
Furthermore, The internal memory of the phone offers 32 GB with 3 GB RAM. Additionally, supports micro-SD card for additional storage.
As for the camera, It features a Dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features. Along with this, 8MP secondary camera is available on its front for selfies.
The connectivity medium involves Bluetooth, GPS, USB, Radio, and WLAN. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, and Fingerprint.
Vivo Y12i offers Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. It is available in two awesome colors are Mineral Blue and Agate Red.
Finally, Price of Vivo Y12i is about 110 EUR.