Have you got this marvelous Vivo y12s smartphone? If yes, then this article will assist you with downloading official Vivo drivers and PC suite software.
At the time of connecting your smartphone to a computer for transferring media files etc, you should download and install the drivers on your computer.
So, by reading this article, you have got an opportunity to download the official Vivo drivers. Simply, jump over to the download section of this page below.
You will also find the instructions to install the drivers on your computer ahead of the download section.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y12s USB Driver + PC Suite: Official Latest
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y12s.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y12s.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y12s.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y12s.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y12s.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y12s. ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official Vivo Y12 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- When you want to connect your smartphone to a computer.
- For transferring files, media, etc.
- To let the third party software on your computer recognize your smartphone.
- For flashing the firmware flash file.
About Vivo Y12s
Vivo Y12s was made available in the market in November, 2020. Regarding the display, It features 6.51 inches screen supporting the resolution of 720×1600 pixels. It operates on Android 10 with Funtouch 11.
The phone is loaded with Octa-Core processor for delivering better performance. Regarding the storage, It offers 32 GB with 3/4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM.
With Vivo Y12s, you can get quality shots with rear camera featuring dual 13MP + 2MP along with LED flash. For selfies, you can get 8MP secondary lens.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Radio, USB, Bluetooth, and GPS. The sensors present on the phone are Fingerprint, compass, proximity, and accelerometer.
Vivo Y12s offers Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. It is available in two awesome colors that are Glacier Blue, and Phantom Black.
Price of Vivo Y12s is about 120 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.