If you want to transfer files between your LG lucky and your computer, then you should download and install the official LG USB drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, not alone the drivers but also the official LG PC suite is included. By using the PC Suite, you can perform any function on your smartphone using your computer.
But, the most important thing is to download the official drivers first for your smartphone. Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the drivers along with LG PC Suite software.
At last, when you are done with the downloading, for further assistance you should follow the instructions below in order to install the drivers on your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download LG Lucky (L16C) USB Drivers + LG PC Suite Software
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG Lucky (L16C).
- Download MTP Drivers for LG Lucky (L16C).
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG Lucky (L16C).
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG Lucky (L16C).
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your LG Lucky (L16C).
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the LG Lucky (L16C). ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official LG V10 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- Connecting your smartphone to a computer requires ADB drivers.
- Flashing the firmware file on your smartphone requires CDC, SPD, Qualcomm, or VCOM drivers.
- For sharing media files, you should install the MTP drivers.
- To perform different operations on your smartphone using the command prompt, you should install the ADB & Fastboot drivers.
LG Lucky (L16C) Review
The phone comes with 3.8 inches TFT touchscreen supporting the resolution of 320×480 pixels. It operates on Android 4.4 (KitKat) loaded with 1.2 GHz dual-core processor.
Regarding the storage, LG Lucky offers 4 GB internal memory with 512 MB RAM including a micro-SD card up to 32 GB for additional storage.
The camera of the phone includes 3MP primary camera with LED flash including features. The sensors present on the phone are proximity and accelerometer.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS, and USB. LG Lucky (L16C) offers a Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery. It is available only in one color is Black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.