Here, we will provide you the latest official LG V10 USB drivers, so that you could download and install them on your computer in order to perform different types of operations on your smartphone.
Drivers play a vital role in many cases. Like, when you want to transfer different files between your computer and a smartphone, or managing content on your smartphone.
In that case, it is compulsory to have the USB drivers installed on your computer. Along this, you will also need other drivers that are available for other operations. In case of flashing the firmware file, you would need different drivers as well like CDC, SPD, VCOM or Qualcomm USB drivers.
Therefore, Jump over to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the official LG USB drivers and then follow the installation guide to install it on your PC. Additionally, you will also be able to download the official LG PC Suite software.
Table of Contents
Download LG V10 USB Drivers and PC Suite: Official Latest
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG V10.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG V10.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG V10.
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG V10. (Highly recommended to manage content or other functions on your smartphone).
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install LG V10 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your LG V10.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the LG V10 USB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official LG Nexus 5X USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Need For Installing Drivers
- Connecting your smartphone to a computer requires ADB drivers.
- Flashing the firmware file on your smartphone requires CDC, SPD, Qualcomm, or VCOM drivers.
- For sharing media files, you should install the MTP drivers.
- To perform different operations on your smartphone using the command prompt, you should install the ADB & Fastboot drivers.
About LG V10
LG V10 Got available in the market in 2015, October. The phone features IPS LCD screen with a size of 5.7 inches in supporting a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels.
It runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), also upgradable to Android 7.0 (Nougat). It is loaded with Hexa-Core processor. With LG V10 smartphone, you will get enough storage capacity. It offers 32 GB of internal memory with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM.
Also, support micro-SD card for additional storage. Along this, It features a quality camera with 16MP primary lens including LED flash and Dual 5MP + 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS, USB, Radio, Infrared port, and NFC. The sensors present on the phone are Fingerprint, barometer, compass, accelerometer, proximity, gyro, and color spectrum.
LG V10 offers Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery and comes in five awesome colors that are Luxe White, Modern Beige, Opal Blue, Ocean Blue, and Space Black.
Price of LG V10 is about 250 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.