Are you an owner of this mid-range staggering smartphone aka as Samsung Galaxy F41? If yes, then you are in a fair place here. In this post, you are going to download the official latest Samsung Galaxy F41 USB drivers.
Simply, proceed to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the official Samsung USB drivers that are available for different purposes. The best part about this article is the official Samsung PC Suite software.
Yes, you have heard the right sound. You will also find the official Samsung PC suite software for your Samsung Galaxy F41 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung Galaxy F41 USB Driver: Official Latest Drivers
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Download Samsung PC Suite Software for Samsung Galaxy F41.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy F41 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy F41.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy F41 ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official Samsung Galaxy A51 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- For using the Samsung PC Suite, you should also install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for a different purpose, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
About Samsung Galaxy F41
Samsung Galaxy F41 was officially introduced in the market with a stunning design and awesome features. It contains no bezels at the edge and less one at the bottom of the screen. The phone has got large 6.4 inches screen that provides a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels resolutions.
It operates on Android 10 with One UI Core 2.0 processor. The phone is loaded with Octa-Core processor. As for the storage, the Galaxy F41 offers 64 GB or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM. Additionally, it also supports micro-SD card.
The camera of the phone features triple 64MP + 8MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash. 32MP secondary camera is also available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, WLAN, USB, Radio, and GPS.
The sensors present on the phone gyro, proximity, accelerometer, compass and fingerprint. It offers a huge Li-Po 6000 mAh battery. It is available in three awesome colors that are Fusion Green, Fusion Blue, and Fusion Black.
Price of Samsung Galaxy F41 is about 200 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.