Being an owner of Xiaomi Poco F2 pro, you should go through this complete article in order to download and install the official latest Xiaomi USB drivers. Additionally, you will also find the steps to install these drivers on your computer.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released Xiaomi drivers along with Mi PC Suite software. Simply, go to the download section of this page below.
Further, download all drivers from the download section below and then follow the instructions to install them on your computer.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro USB Driver Download: Official Latest Drivers
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official Xiaomi Pocophone F1 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- For USB Debugging.
- For transferring files, media, etc.
- To let the third party software on your computer recognize your smartphone.
- For flashing the firmware flash file.
About Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro
Xiaomi Poco is a well known series of Xiaomi smartphone brand. Poco F2 Pro is one of its awesome releases. You can get more of xiaomi Poco F2 pro in a reasonable price tag.
Regarding the display, the phone features 6.67 inches Super AMOLED screen. If you are a big screen lover and want a good quality resolutions, then Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro is the best choice. It is capable of displaying at a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
The phone operates on Android 10, also upgradable to Android 11 with MIUI 12. It is loaded with Octa-Core processor for better and smooth performance.
The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. As for the camera, Poco F2 Pro features Quad 64MP + 5MP + 13MP + 2MP with dual-LED flash including features. 20MP Motorized pop-up secondary camera is available for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, USB, Infrared port, WLAN, and GPS. The sensors present on the phone are Proximity, compass, gyro, accelerometer, barometer, and fingerprint.
Related to battery back-up, the phone offers Li-Po 4700 mAh battery. It is available in four awesome colors that are Phantom White, Electric Purple, Neon Blue, and Cyber Gray.
Price of Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro in Pakistan is about 111,999 PKR.
If you have any problem related to installing these drivers on your computer, then let us know in the comment section.