ZTE smartphone brand is not coming slow giving tough time to other smartphone brands and has launched many awesome smartphones so far. ZTE Axon 10 Pro is one of its awesome releases. So, if you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you will definitely find it.
In this post, you will find the latest officially released Axon 10 Pro driver. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro Driver Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for ZTE Axon 10 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For ZTE Axon 10 Pro.
- Download MTP Drivers for ZTE Axon 10 Pro.
- Download ZTE PC Suite for ZTE Axon 10 Pro.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro Specs
Axon 10 release date is 2019, May. The display of the phone is covered by 6.47 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes three variants 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes triple 48MP + 8MP + 20MP primary camera with Dual LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery and comes only in one color that is blue.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro other Models
- ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G
- ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.