Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 lte is a high budget smartphone that belongs to a flagship category of Samsung smartphone brand. If you are here to download the required drivers for your tab, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Galaxy S6 tab. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your tab. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Tab LTE Review
Regarding the display, the tab is equipped with 10.5 inches screen supporting the resolution of 1600×2560 pixels. The type of display it offers is Super AMOLED Capcitive touchscreen. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10 One UI 2.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the tab includes two variants 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the tab includes Dual 13MP + 5MP primary camera including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the tab includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the tab are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Galaxy Tab S6 is powered by Li-Po 7040 mAh battery and comes in three awesome combination of colors that are Mountain gray, Cloud blue and Rose blush.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Tab LTE price is 63,999 INR.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy S6 Tab LTE
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6 Tab LTE.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy S6 Tab LTE.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6 Tab LTE.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6 Tab LTE.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy S6 Tab LTE.
Let us known in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.