Do you own Honor 10 Lite? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your device.
In this tutorial, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Honor 10 Lite smartphone. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest officially released drivers for your Honor 10 Lite smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Honor 10 Lite
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Honor 10 Lite.
- Download MTP Drivers for Honor 10 Lite.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Honor 10 Lite.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Honor 10 Lite.
Honor 10 Lite Review
While reviewing Honor 10 Lite, I feel pretty excited to share its specs with you. The phone include 6.21 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 64/128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 64 GB with 3/4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 512 GB.
The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 24MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, NFC, and USB. Honor 10 Lite Price is 210 EUR and Honor 10 Lite price in Pakistan is 34,999.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.