Honor 8C made an entry in the market in 2018, October with dual-sim. The phone has a quite stunning design.
In this post, you will find all the required drivers for your Honor 8C smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to find the latest drivers for your Honor 8C.
We also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Honor 8C
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Honor 8C.
- Download MTP Drivers for Honor 8C.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Honor 8C.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Honor 8C.
Honor 8C Review
The phone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor. It is equipped with 6.26 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1520 pixels.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Honor 8C price in Pakistan is 26,499.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.