Honor 4C is a budgetary smartphone that was officially released in 2015, April. The phone has a quite simple design.
In this article, we have included the required drivers officially released for your Honor 4C smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers for your Honor 4C smartphone.
Download USB Drivers For Honor 4C
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Honor (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Honor 4C.
- Download Honor MediaTek Driver For Honor 4C.
- Download Honor MTP Driver for Honor 4C.
- Download HiSuite PC Suite for Honor 4C.
Honor 4C Review
Regarding the display, the phone include 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) upgradable to Android 6 (Marshmallow) powered by octa-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. Honor 4C is powered by Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery and offers three awesome colors which are black, gold and white.
Honor 4C price in Pakistan is 17,499.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.