If you are looking for Honor 7 drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this article, you will find all the required drivers for your Honor 7 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest drivers officially released for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Honor 7
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Honor (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Honor 7.
- Download Honor MediaTek Driver For Honor 7.
- Download Honor MTP Driver for Honor 7.
- Download HiSuite PC Suite for Honor 7.
Honor 7 Review
The phone include IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen. The display is equipped with 5.2 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
Honor 7 runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by octa-core processor. When it comes to internal memory, the phone include two variants 16/64 GB with 3 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include dual 20MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. Honor 7 is powered by Li-Po 3100 mAh battery. Honor 7 price in Pakistan is 34,499.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer and laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.